Bureau Veritas EDUCATION.
Our team is knowledgeable of the building types and spaces found on your campus, including libraries, athletic fields, and residence halls. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
Campus growth, changing demographics, stringent regulatory requirements, and budget constraints are challenges faced by educational institutions across the nation. Bureau Veritas' unparalleled experience with K-12 schools and postsecondary institutions enables you to prioritize, plan, and comply with regulations.
K-12 Districts trust Bureau Veritas to assist them in successfully managing the repair, renewal, replacement, and compliance of their facilities.
Bureau Veritas has experience with a variety of Educational Campus buildings, including Performing Arts Centers, Science and Arts Buildings, Libraries, Sports Facilities, Auditoriums, Playgrounds, and District Facilities. Our facility data allows our clients to rank and prioritize capital budgets across their portfolio, and create analysis documents, such as deferred maintenance and life-cycle component replacement reports.
KEY BENEFITS FOR SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, AND UNIVERSITIES
- Knowledge of K-12 school, college, and university campus building types and spaces
- Experience servicing educational institutions, from school districts to national universities
- Expertise in standards and government regulations affecting K-12 and higher education
- Team of subject matter experts and project managers
- Scalable operational processes and integrated technologies
- Efficient, cost-effective solutions & responsive service with quick turnaround