Bureau Veritas supports the hospitality industry across the globe with relevant, proactive real estate management programs that drive efficiencies.
BV's in-house engineers provide a vast knowledge base in Testing, Inspection and Certification of MEP systems and assets to mitigate risks and assure safety during openings. BV supports projects with experienced teams that manage projects to meet brand and code requirements.
We craft relevant solutions with a keen eye to specific issues:
- Elevator Certification and Inspections – re-opening inspections mandated by jurisdictions or brand
- Property Level Brand Inspections – onsite assessment review of key brand compliance requirements – post re-opening
- Implementing Covid technology projects
- Healthy Buildings – Ventilation and system inspections to assure proper operation post re-opening.
Assess systems for potential Covid Technology projects. Click here for Case Studies.
MORE KEY BENEFITS TO HOTEL OWNERS AND OPERATORS
- Ensure the onsite brand compliance of hygiene protocols and guidelines through SafeGuardTM Hygiene Excellence & Safety Label auditing As an independent third-party partner, Bureau Veritas provides laboratory hygiene testing, hygiene and safety protocol audits, e-training programs, and continued monitoring of safety protocols to ensure businesses restart operations safely.
- Experience serving hundreds of satisfied hospitality clients, from Wyndham Resorts to Hilton
- Capital planning expertise to update or modify OPEX budgets
- National team of subject matter experts and project managers
- Integrated and scalable operational processes and technologies
- Efficient, cost-effective solutions & responsive service with quick turnaround
|Click to download BV's
Hospitality Restart Brochure